Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Splurge on: Beach bound essentials





It seems like everyone I talk to these days is heading to the beach for the 4th of July holiday (everyone except me that is...wah wah). Or they have been at the lake every weekend. So even though I am lucky if I can squeeze in some pool time (at a place where I "hop the fence!"), I figured I would still do a splurge post  for those of you who actually have some beach or lake assets. That's just the kind of girl I am!

1. Old Navy Splash Print Bandeau Bikini, $12.99 each ($25.98 total)
2. Pendleton Turquoise Trail Spa Towel, $48.00
3. Xhilaration Voile Swim Coverup Dress in white, $26.99
4. Urban Outfitters Jupiter Round Sunglasses in green, $14.00
5. Women’s Beston Tommy in beige, $33.45
6. Vintage Beach Canvas Beach Bag (on Etsy), $33.00


No comments: