1. Express Short Sleeve 2pocket Boxy Fit Shirt, $39.90. Such a great versatile piece to wear with skirts, shorts, jeans, anything!
2. Forever21 Striped Band Straw Fedora, $10.80. Yes, I have an addiction to fedoras. I probably picked up this habit from my friend Ashley.
3. Styles For Less Striped Laceback Dress, $22.99. No I have not moved on, I am indeed still obsessed with stripes. And this dress is just adorable - perfect for the upcoming 4th of July holiday!
4. Necessary Clothing Geek Squad Glasses in black, $6.99. Oh man, I have been dying to try the nerdy/hipster glasses look for a while now. And at this price, I might just be able to do it!
5. Mossimo Skinny Ankle Fit Pant in anthem red, $24.99. I still have yet to purchase colored jeans. I am so behind the times. These are such a bargain too, I really need to get myself to a Target!
6. Charlotte Russe Cityscape Statement Necklace, $10.50. Talk about a statement piece! (see what I did there? Pretty clever, eh?)
7. Mossimo Poeske Flat Sandal in mint, $14.99. There's a pattern here. I don't seem to get over things I love easily. Yeah, I'm still crushing on mint green. Wouldn't these sassy little sandals spice up a few of your outifts?
8. Forever21 Vibrant Kaleidescope Bracelet, $8.80. Gorgeous colors with a fun pattern. I need this to add some color to wardrobe occasionally.
9. Necessary Clothing Selene Pump in neon yellow, $29.99. Ugh, I love these neon shoes! They would totally stop traffic. (seriously you guys, my shoes have stopped traffic at least 3 times now! The ladies are always dying to know where I get my fab wedges.)
10. Baggu Sailor Striped Backpack, $40.00. How adorable is this cute little backpack? What I wouldn't give to take it on trip to the coast. Ooooh, while I'm riding a bike along the coast. Sigh, one can dream!