Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Product pick: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner



You've heard me lament before about the hot summers down south and the inability to keep my eyeliner from running down my face during the months of June to September. Even with my favorite Urban Decay Primer Potion, the melting can't always be stopped. So I started thinking maybe it was time to try something new in the liner department. No more fear. I was going to take the plunge....LIQUID eyeliner. 

Yep. I did it. And I don't think I can ever look back. Ok, maybe one day when it's cold outside and I want that smudgey smokey look. But for now, it's all liquid all the time. 

The best part is I just happened to try Revlon's version and I love it. I was terrified I would make a mess of my eyes with liquid, but their applicator is kind of amazing. And it definitely lasts all day. Plus, it's only five bucks at Walmart and I'm thinking I can get at least two months out of it....maybe more. I'll keep you posted!

 

No comments: