Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for July?



The name of this month's fashion drooling game seems to be prints and edginess. I am loving anything a little bit rock and roll and a little bit...well, printed, obviously.

1. Forever 21 Rooster Print Dress, $19.80. First it's red—a color I am loving right now. And second, this dress has a great 1940s vibe to it. And finally, it has a rooster print. Yes! A rooster print! I die, as Rachel Zoe would say.

 2. Obey Felon Nubby Grey Muscle Tee, $30. This tough girl muscle tee is incredibly versatile. I could sweeten it up with a flirty skirt or keep it hangin tough (yep, NKOTB reference!) with skinny jeans, high heels and edgy accesories.

 3. Charlotte Russe Tribal Print Challis Short, $14.99. Yep, I still love aztec print. I will wear it on anything. Surprised? I hope not.

 4. Chameleon Neon Yellow Hexagon Clutch Purse, $37.50. I've been eyeing neon yellow clutches for a while and this is one of the coolest ones I have found so far.

 5. Mossimo® Women’s Skinny Colored Denim in Fresh White, $27.99. How do I still not own a pair of white jeans? I do not know. But this should be remedied soon.

 6. Sunglass Warehouse Mirrored Retro Style Black Frames with Rainbow Lenses, $13.56. So hip, so trendy and so in my price range. Love it.

 7. Necessary Clothing Zeus Ring in Gold, $11.99. This ring is pretty hard core. It's totally rock n roll, but I think I could pull it off.

 8. Garage Seamless Anchor Boy Short, $7.90. How cute are these anchor print boy shorts?! I can see me rockin these either for bedtime or under a flared dress or skirt to feel a little more covered up.

 9. Forever 21 Dangling Spike Necklace, $10.80. Another edgy piece that I think would be a great accessory to mix with a girly ensemble. I love the unexpected spike hanging from the back.

 10. Charlotte Russe Ankle-Strap Single Sole Pump, $28.50. Yet another extremely versatile item. This pair of shoes could be worn to finish off a sweet and sassy outfit or to add a sexy edge to a tough girl look.





Pin It!

No comments: