Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mix it up Chris



As I mentioned yesterday, I am loving all kinds of printed fabric at the moment. Occasionally I even get really wild and decide to mix those prints.

Exhibit A: Today's ensemble. I mean, stripes and florals together—say what?! Yeah, I know. Real exciting right? I'm sure I just blew your mind.

Oh but wait for it...this outfit is actually a dress tucked into a skirt (you can see the full dress here in another post). I know, right?! You're acting like you can't see the bottom part of my dress and you're totally feeling like you just watched "Inception" for the first time aren't you?!

Ok, enough sarcasm. For real though, if you ever want to shake things up a bit with your wardrobe, just consider mixing a couple of different prints that you already own. Or think about how you could wear a dress tucked into a skirt. Both of these tricks will make your closet seem bigger than it really is.

Here's the cheapskate breakdown:

1. Floral print dress, Anthropologie ($39.99)
2. Striped skirt, ATL market ($35.00)
3. Heels, Nine West outlet ($29.99)
4. Clutch, c/o Oopsy Daisy (thanks mom!)
5. Sunglasses, Dollar Tree ($1.00)
6. Bar earrings, gifted (thanks Joy!)
7. Vintage cocktail ring, gifted
8. Square ring, Brooklyn Flea ($5.00)

Total: Under $125.00








**Also congrats to Sarah, Karen, Leslie, Andie & Logan of CarpeGlamour! They were the winners of my Firmoo Voucher Giveaway. Ladies, you should all have an e-mail from me with your voucher code inside. If not, check your spam :) Enjoy!**









Pin It!

No comments: