Thursday, July 25, 2013
Yall, the weather here lately has been the worst....the WORST I tell you! Rain and storms almost everyday. Leslie and I got lucky and managed to sneak in a quick photoshoot yesterday between the clouds and seemingly constant drizzle.
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when the weather is gross like that, I find myself wearing brighter colors to fake like it's sunny and pretty outside. Which is exactly why I'm in turquoise and yellow here. I mean what says summer beach fun more than a color combo of turquoise and yellow? Exactly...nothing!
Good news though, the sun is legitimately out today, so I'm not faking a thing. Woo!
Here's the cheapskate breakdown:
1. Turquoise skirt/dress, Parisians (?? - crazy old)
2. Cream lace vest, Banana Republic ($59.99)
3. Scarf/belt, gifted/passed down
4. Wedges, Charlotte Russe ($12.50) *buy one, get one half off deal
5. Clutch, Altar'd State ($9.99)
6. Sunglasses, Forever 21 ($5.80)
7. Heart pendant necklace, gifted/passed down
8. Circle necklace, Brooklyn Flea ($20.00)
9. Square ring, Brooklyn Flea ($5.00)
10. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
11. Thumb ring, Charlotte Russe ($2.99)
12. Earrings, Charlotte Russe ($6.00 - set of 3)
Total: Under $125.00
Photos: Leslie Evans