Friday, February 25, 2011

I'd hype that.




I've had Lookbook on my queue for a while now. Just as a nice little site for me to visit for some free fashion inspiration. Especially if I have a fun event coming up that allows me to be a little more adventurous with my outfit than I usually am. I love it because I can always get lost looking at everyone's fun fashion photos for hours (it's seriously dangerous for me).

Only just recently did I decide to make the jump and join officially so that I can start posting my own looks for others to see. And oh. my. I am starting to wonder what I have done. Now that I can "hype" and "fan" other users, my Lookbook habit has the potential to get out of control. I'll try to maintain the addiction and keep it in check, but in the meantime, go check out my Lookbook account: http://lookbook.nu/fashionpl8cheapsk8

Oh and no pressure, but could you also sign up for an account so you can "hype" and "fan" me? :)

If you're already on Lookbook, leave me a comment and let me know your account so I can "hype" that and "fan" you!

No comments: