It doesn't snow often in Alabama. Wait, let me rephrase that. It usually doesn't snow often in Alabama. But this winter we've had a decent amount of snow, which I actually enjoy. Well, I enjoy it as long as there's no ice on the roads to shut the city down. Anyway, when I woke up to snow last week, and saw that the roads were clear for once, I was super excited. Not excited because it meant that I still had to go into work, but definitely excited because I knew the snow would make for a great — and rare — backdrop for a photoshoot.
Such an occasion calls for a cute and, ahem, cheap outfit. Most of the items I am wearing have been hanging out in my closet for at least a year, but I'll still try to give a breakdown of where I bought each item and an approximation of how much each one cost.
1. Flower Headband, Urban Outfitters ($9.50)
2. White Dress, Forever21 ($21.50)
3. Black Shrug Sweater, Rugged Wearhouse - I miss this place! ($7.99)
4. White Lace Tights, Charlotte Russe ($2.50)
5. Grey Bootie Shoes, Target ($21.99)
6. Purple Peacoat, Mac&Jac, (bought at sample sale at Market in ATL for $40)
|I heart the snow...and this fabulous ring given to me by friend Emily over at Redesign That|