Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's in my piggy bank for June?









































1. Styles for Less Overlay Ruffle Front Spaghetti Strap Dress ($19.99). I can't think of a more perfect summertime dress. Definitely great for cookouts and froyo dates and concerts.

2. PL Straw Fedora with Grosgrain Band ($21.99). I love the color pairing of the hat and the ribbon attached to it.

3. Fred Flare Breanne Sunglasses ($12.00). I clearly have a sunnies obsession. These would be such a fun pair to add to my collection!

4. Montego Bay Glitter Stretch Sandal ($19.99). I also have a Payless Shoesource obsession. This pair perfectly combines comfort and a little unexpected bling.

5. Forever21 Very Berry Sweetheart Romper ($19.50). I can't get enough of rompers. They are such a great "go to" casual piece to thrown on no matter what you're doing or where you're going.

6. Charlotte Russe Smooth and Hammered Bangle Set ($4.00). I already have a set of skinny gold bangles, but now I think it's time I add some fatter ones to my collection as well.

7. Striped Two Piece Beach Towel Set ($13.99). Every time I go to the pool, I am reminded of how badly it's time to update my beach towel collection. I haven't done it yet because the really good ones are always so expensive, but for just $13.99 you can get not one, but TWO of these cute turquoise and white striped towels. Looks like I'll be making a Target run soon!

8. Straw Studios Dorothy Clutch ($15.99). I originally thought I wanted a large straw tote bag, but after researching them, this cute little straw clutch caught my eye and I couldn't look any further.

9. Mini 3pk Assortment of TIKI Citronella Candles ($12.17). You cannot survive in my backyard right now without some bug spray and citronella. I think these cute little bucket candles would make a nice addition to my patio.

10. Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty ($1.99). My friends and I are currently obsessed with the gold sparkles version of this polish called "One of a Kind," so something tells me I would love the silver polish equally.

No comments: