Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free Fun: Friday Flix at the Hoover Library






























I know I've told you guys before, but I love the library and I feel like people just don't utilize them like they should
(here lately I can include myself in that scolding). And according to my friend Emily, the libraries in Birmingham seem to be pretty top notch compared to some other cities.

One thing I love about our libraries is the events that they host. The Hoover library in particular does a fantastic job of this since they have a theater on their premises. Although not all of the events they host are free, the one this Friday is.

So if you're in Bham and you missed "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" (or maybe you just loved it and want to see it again?) now's your chance to see it for FREE in a theater.

Details:
Friday May 18th at 6:30 p.m.
Hoover Library Theatre
Free admittance and refreshments

Enjoy the show!

No comments: