Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Splurge on: Tank tops








































As summer nears, I've found myself just wanting forgo all wardrobe choices and opt for throwing on a breezy tank top with just about everything. So I decided to go ahead and virtually splurge by picking out a few tank tops I'd like to fill my closet with. The styles range from clean & classic to sweet & femine to hipster & hippie to ensure that I could wear a tank top for every event.

1. Target Anchor Graphic Tank, $10.00
2. Lulu’s Laterally Speaking Tank Top in Lime Green, $32.00
3. Old Navy Printed Racer Back Tank, $19.94
4. Necessary Clothing Glamorama Blouse in Aqua $17.99
5. Empyre Girl Janis Cream Crochet Tank Top, $29.95
6. Urban Outfitters BDG Shirttail Tank in Umbrella Tank, $24.00


No comments: