Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What's in my piggy bank for May?




Things are starting to heat up down here in the south, so I've picked a lot of great things perfect for the summer including lots of color and fun items for music festivals.

1. Necessary Clothing Citrus Tank in Black and White, $22.99. I can't get enough stripes at the moment and this is a classic summer tank.

2. Necessary Clothing Peek-A-Boo Bow Short in Green, $24.99. Still love this color and still love scalloped shorts.

3. Lily Boutique Mary Crochet Collar Dress in Blue, $34.00. I love the collar on this dress. It would do well for work or play.

4. ModCloth Woven for the Weekend Clutch, $27.99. How cute is this little clutch? Perfect for summer nights.

5. Lulu’s Qupid Puffin Orange Suede Laced-up Booties, $42.00. This is the most incredible shade of orange and the tiny details on top are ah-mazing.

6. Forever21 Vintaged Denim Vest, $15.80. Never ever thought I'd be coveting a denim vest. But I definitely am.

7. Miss Selfridge Multi Feather Headband, $26.00. I don't even care that Coachella has come and gone. I  want need this feather headband.

8. ASOS Half Frame Metal Keyhole Sunglasses, $20.87. I have seven pair of sunglasses, but none of them are quite as cool as these.

9. NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear in Retro Red, $.99. Every girl needs at least one shade of red lipstick and this one comes in a great color and a great price.

10.  The Webster at Target Bandeau Swim Top, $22.99 and Hipster Swim Bottom, $22.99. This will be one cute bathing suit to get poolside in.


No comments: