Monday, March 12, 2012

Buy this, not that: Triangle necklace





































I fell pretty hard and pretty fast for this neat-o elizabeth and james necklace, but then again so did my jaw when I
saw the price. Ok, so yeah, it's probably real gold and all, but who needs real when all that's gonna do is put a real
big hole in your bank account. Here are three other budget friendly options that I think will accomplish the same
effect. I couldn't decide which necklace I liked the best, so I figure why not include all three?

Yeah, you're welcome!

1. Garnett Jewelry Equilateral Triangle Pendant Necklace - $42.00
2. Urban Outfitters Tiered Geometric Necklace - $29.00
3. Lulu's A Cute Angle Gold Necklace - $15.00


1 comment:

Allymazing said...

gorgeous necklaces! i want them all (though my pocket and wallet scream nooooo)