Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's in my piggy bank for March?










































Even though we have had the mildest winter I can ever remember, clearly spring is in the air for me. I can't quit
eyeing floral prints and lots of colors—brights or pastels.

1. Delia’s Floral Button Front Dress, $34.50. I haven't bought an "Easter dress" in quite some time, but this one is
girly and cute enough to bring that habit back for me!

2. Necessary Clothing Nina Chiffon Tank in Mint, $25.99. Pastels are definitely in and I especially love this soft,
frilly mint green top.

3. ModCloth Coach Tour Top in Navy, $37.99. Another major trend right now is peplum tops and skirts. I
already have one skirt that is semi peplum, so I thought maybe I should try a top, too. This one looks like it could
actually be figure flattering.

4. Xhilaration Orange Flap Crossbody Handbag, $14.99. I love the pop of bright orange on this bag, and while
it is a crossbody syle, I would probably carry it as a clutch.

5. ASOS Pastel Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt, $10.74. I think a pastel belt is the perfect way to transition
your wardrobe from winter to spring.

6. Forever21 Grosgrain Ribbon Cloche, $10.80. This is the cutest pink hat. That is all that needs to be said.

7. Old Navy Tab Sleeve Trench Coat, $49.94. It's high time I break down and buy a new rain jacket and my
style maturity says a trench is the way to go. While I am leaning towards the classic khaki, something tells me
that this shade of green will make future rainy days a lot brighter.

8. Fred Flare Pot O Gold Four Leaf Clover Ring, $10.00. St. Patrick's Day is around the corner and I've found
the perfect accessory. But really you could wear this ring any time.

9. Mossimo Petra Patent Heeled Sandal, $29.99. These shoes look classy, have a high heel and are neutral in color.
I'd say that's pretty much a winning combination.

10. Charlotte Russe Shoulder Duster Beaded Earrings, $9.50. Big statement earrings are starting to make their appearance and while I am usually a "less is more" girl when it comes to jewelry, these earrings are definitely
something I can "go big AND go home" with.

2 comments:

Allymazing said...

i adore the mint top and modcloth peplum top. and of course the shoes (huge shoe slut right here)

http://alleycatfashion.blogspot.com/

Ashley Baker said...

I just bought the Modcloth Top! Thanks for your great recommendations!