Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Product pick: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion































I have been obsessed with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ever since one of the girls at Sephora
suggested it to me a couple of years ago. I'm sure my eyes flew wide open when she mentioned the price of $20
for this tiny little tube, but I'm to the point now where I think it is worth every penny.

I can definitely tell if I forget to put this stuff on before I do my eye makeup because my liner and shadow will be halfway down my face before lunch. And forget about even bothering with eye makeup at all in the summer in the south if you don't own this product. (unless you're one of those rare breed of girls who manage not to ever sweat—seriously who ARE those girls?)

Plus, I've noticed that the last tube I bought has lasted me since Christmas and I'm only halfway through it.

Oh and yes, there was that brief moment where I tried to find an alternative (ahem, cheaper) solution than using
this product, but that failed me miserably so I came crawling back to Sephora with credit card in tow, eager to
hand it over for my primer potion substance problem.

So unless you've found a better, more affordable way to keep your eye makeup on all day, then I'd suggest trying
out this handy little product.

And if you have found something better, then you know I want to hear about it. Leave me a comment below...
pretty please!

No comments: