Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Product pick: Red Thunder Energy Drink




























I have proclaimed my love for ALDI before, but now there's a specific product they have that I want to rave about.
It's their energy drink called Red Thunder. Yes, I know, the name is a bit ridiculous, but if you can get past that,
the price is also ridiculous...in a good way!

Obviously this is a rip off of Red Bull, of which I have been a pretty big fan of for a long time. But I'd like to
vouch that the taste is identical to Red Bull and as far as I can tell, so is the energy boost I get. The only thing
different (and better!) is the price, which is about $4.99 for a four pack. Which you know, is kinda crazy considering that just one can of Red Bull is about half that price. And honestly, my favorite version is the sugar free
one (not pictured) because it has way less calories, but I think it still tastes the same.

I'm not saying I won't ever buy a Red Bull again, but I am saying that I try to keep my fridge stocked with a
Red Thunder four pack when at all possible. Cause you never know when you're gonna a little pick me up!

1 comment:

Allymazing said...

Energy drinks are my secret sin! I wouldn't have nearly enough power to deal with the world if not for Red Bull. I'll check out this brand too, if I can find it here in my import loving country.

http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/