Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Splurge on: Tights








































I absolutely love tights. Which is funny because I used to fight my mom about wearing panty hose. But if we had
just come to a compromise on patterned and color tights all those years ago, a lot of conflict could've been resolved!
I just think they are such a great way to make an otherwise simple outfit a lot more exciting.

Anyhow, this love affair might've turned into a bit of an obsession when I realized a couple of years or so ago that
I had counted about 15 pair that I owned - eek! But sadly, as time wears on these fragile little pieces of clothing,
my collection has slowly dwindled down to almost nothing.

So it's about time for me to restock! And here's what I've got my eye on....

1. ASOS 80 Denier Tobacco Tights, $10.74
2. Pamela Mann 28 Heart Seamed Tights, $18.60
3. Urban Outfitters Vintage Cut Out Tight in Purple, $14.00
4. Gipsy Pastel 40 Denier Tights, $12.53
5. F21 Ribbed Cable Knit Tights in Green, $7.50
6. Tabbisocks Walk it Out Golden Yellow Tights, $18.00

No comments: