Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grooveshark picks for April







Artist: Ben Howard
Album: Every Kingdom
Why I love it: It's (mostly) upbeat and
melodic and his voice has a beautiful rough
clarity that I can't get enough of.
For fans of: James Vincent McMorrow, Gregory Alan Isakov, Of Monsters and Men













Artist: Emily Wells
Album: The Symphonies: Dreams
Memories & Parties
Why I love it: It's so unique. I think her
album title aptly sums up the sound. It's a symphonic blend of what I think dreams, memories and parties would sound like.
For fans of: St. Vincent, The Pierces,
Lily Allen







Artist: Fun.
Album: Some Nights
Why I love it: Because it's fun!
Ok, lame pun, but seriously true.
For fans of: The Format,
Panic! At the Disco, Queen







Artist: Quiet Corral
Album: Quiet Corral
Why I love it: It has a nice ebb and
flow to the whole album. It's just
classic good music.
For fans of: The Decemberists, Blind Pilot







Artist: Rubblebucket
Album: Omega La La
Why I love it: This album and the sound
of Rubblebucket in general is just neat-o.
For fans of: Ra Ra Riot, The Ting Tings,
Toubab Krewe











1 comment:

tacroz said...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much. To get more informationbest online pharmacy in USA from buy prescription drugs online.