Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Splurge on: Hair care







































I've been just a tad bit consumed with the way my hair looks these past few months (exhibit A: yesterday's post, followed by this one!). Half the time I feel like it's not long enough and the other half of the time I think I should
cut it because it looks so damaged to me. And even though coloring it certainly helps, I think maybe if I had just a
few more products in my arsenal, I'd be a little bit more satisfied with my daily hair routine.

Since I am lucky enough to be able to wear my hair straight or wavy/curly, here are a few products I've got my
eye on. Some of them are tried and true and I know they are a success, while some of them just look like
something fun that I need to try out.

1. Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo, $13.03
2. Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair, $22.00
3. Biosilk Silk Therapy, $18.38
4. Matrix Sleek Look Blow Down Extreme Cream, $7.60
5. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, $5.99
6. Remington TStudio Ceramic Pearl Curling Wand, $25.99

Do you have any hair products that you love and want to recommend? I'm all ears! Leave me a comment below.
I'd love to try out your suggestions!


No comments: