Friday, July 20, 2012

Plated: Company lake party





Some days at work are just more fun than others (and honestly some aren't very much fun at all, but thankfully those are few and far between). For me, a good fun day at work is when I get to be a little more "creative" with designing something. So a month or so ago when my boss asked me to whip up an invitation for our company lake party, I was totally game.

I had complete creative reign so I wanted to make it cute and fun and not at all corporate. So basically I just conjured up everything I thought of when I thought about the lake, added a smidgen of our company's branding color of purple and boom, here's what I created.


I feel so lucky to work for such a great company that will take the time and spend the money to show their employees how much they appreciate them and want everyone to get to know each other better by throwing a big party like this. It was a super fun day. Hope you guys get to make it to a lake party as well sometime this summer! 





No comments: