Friday, July 6, 2012

What's in my piggy bank for July?




1. Styles for Less Tie Dye Overlay Maxi, $24.99. I haven't worn tie dye since I was probably in high school, but I've been seeing celebrities rock the look lately and I have to say that it's starting to appeal to me again.

2. Old Navy Women’s Printed Twill Shorts in Tropical Sunset, $20.00. You can't tell but these shorts have the cutest little sail boat print on them. And the color is pretty fab, too.

3. Forever21 Ombre Layered Maxi Skirt, $27.80. This skirt looks perfectly breezy for the sweltering summertime down here in the south.

4. Lulu's Tell me about It, Stud Black Purse, $44.00. I still can't get enough of studded accents. It gives this otherwise classic crossbody bag just a little bit of an edge.

5. e.l.f. Nail Polish in Mango Madness, $2.00. Love this hot color. It's perfect for the middle of summer.

6. Montego Bay Club Multi-Stripe Sandal, $24.99. The perfect sandal for any maxi dress or skirt.

7. dELiA’s Snow Leopard Printed Jean, $19.99. I know, it's way too hot to think about wearing pants (or at least I think so) but I love these sassy white leopard print jeans so much that I just couldn't leave them off the list.

8. Straight & Arrow Silver Arrow Necklace, $11.00. This is one of the coolest chicest accessories I've come across in a while. And the price is ridiculously amazing.

9. Charlotte Russe Blackstone Cocktail Ring, $6.00. I love the vibe I get from this aztec-inspired cocktail ring. It's very House of Harlow, only it's probably less than 1/3 of the price!

10. Fred Flare Free Bird Hair Clip, $9.00. I think this sweet little bird clip would be the perfect accent to hold my bangs back, as I'm in the process of growing them out - again.






1 comment:

Kelsi @ Kelsi Does Hair said...

Love the shorts and the necklace! Great prices on both too.