Wednesday, May 15, 2013
What's in my piggy bank for May?
1. Lulu’s Dot of the Bay Blue Polka Dot Romper, $33.00. I feel like this is a cute take on an old school denim mechanic pin up girl type of romper. Just adorable.
2. Styles for Less Hematite Mirror Lens Aviator Sunglasses, $5.99. I've been wanting to try the mirrored sunglasses trend, but needed something not so quite "out there." I love this aviator version from Styles for Less.
3. Stafford® Wool Felt Safari Hat in Black, $17.00. Can't imagine a better finishing touch for a festival ready outfit. And at this price, I would take the trim off and add my own brown leather braided trim accent instead.
4. River Island Coachella Fringe Beach Kimono, $59.40. Oh the kimono. I've had my eye on these for a while. Love this gorgeous embroidered one with fringe. It's the perfect way to punch up a basic cut offs and tee shirt outfit...plus, can't you just imagine this beauty poolside?!
5. Charlotte Russe Aztec Print Ballet Flat, $22.50. I've been wearing a lot more flats lately—believe it or not. I see me wearing this brightly patterned pair everywhere this summer.
6. Topshop Black Cut out Longline Bikini, $60.00. No idea if a high waisted bathing suit will look good on me or not, but this vintage-inspired bikini with cutouts is just so amazing I'm willing to give it a try!
7. e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow in Wild Wheat, $3.00. Once I get a pretty solid tan, I think I'll try out a copper/bronze smokey eye. This shade seems like it would be a nice base color for that.
8. jcp™ Slub Sweatshirt in Light Heather Grey, $10.00. Suprisingly enough it's actually been a bit chilly here at night lately—well, for May anyhow. I envision ordering this lightweight sweater in a slouchy size and wearing it boyfriend sweater style.
9. Merona® Women’s Chino Shorts in Vibrant Yellow, $17.99. Nothing says "hello summer" like a bright yellow pair of shorts.
10. Charlotte Russe Scripted “Love” Earring Trio, $6.00. I've had a thing for stud earrings lately. I cannot believe these three styles are offered together in one set...and for so cheap. Gotta snag these soon!