Friday, March 11, 2011

Plated: Magdarling

Happy Friday! It's time for another fashion inspired stationery post that I like to call "Plated."

Today's inspiration comes from Magda. I saw this outfit creation of hers here on Lookbook and thought it was just too rad and rock-n-roll not to get inspired by it.

Below is my favorite photo from her blog magdarling.blogspot.com. You can see more of her pics in this outfit here in this post.














































I had to take the colors she used, of course, and then I also wanted to incorporate the amazing studs on her boots. And you can't see from this photo, but she also had several pieces of owl jewelry, which of course I love, so I wanted to include an owl element as well. As you can see below, I had two designs I created for her and just couldn't decide which one to feature, so I figured why not feature both?!






















































What do you think? Have I done Magda's style justice?

2 comments:

MAGDArling said...

thank u soo much dear! i feel honoured!<3

MAGDArling said...

http://magdarling.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspire-be-inspired.html :)