Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Product pick: Jordana lip gloss























For some reason, I have always loved going to a pharmacy to buy cosmetics. I have no idea why, but I think I just enjoy standing there looking at all the shiny bottles and tubes. At my old apartment, there was a Walgreens that I could walk to in less than five minutes. Talk about dangerous! It was about the time that the nude lip color trend first appeared on the runway when my love affair with a certain lip gloss was born: Jordana lip gloss in Peach Sand.

I love this gloss for five reasons:

1. It's a great nude color
2. It's tasty
3. It has a great sticky consistency (which I love, but I understand that's not for everyone)
4. It lasts a long time
5. It's cheap of course!

At only $1.99, I can buy three colors for half the price of other name brand glosses. I'll be honest, even though it's cheap enough to try several colors, up until recently, I've repeatedly bought only the Peach Sand. But now that pretty coral lips are still popular from last Spring, I'm branching out and purchased the Be Coralful gloss this past weekend. I'll keep you posted on what I think about the new shade!























photos: Amy D. at To do!

Do you have a favorite cheap lip gloss that I should try? Leave me a comment, I'm dying to know! I don't know about you, but I can never have too much lip gloss.

No comments: