I thought it might be nice to start an online list of things I want to buy when I have the time and money to do so. In the meantime, I'll just put them in my piggy bank!
1. Tribal Poncho ($27.80). I can see myself rockin' this tribal poncho from Forever21 with a plaid shirt a la Alison Mosshart from The Dead Weather.
2. Floppy Hat with Chain Trim ($10.80). I definitely need more hats in my life. They just seem like such a simple addition to make any outfit come alive. This one from Forever21 would play nicely with the other items in my closet.
3. Navy Eyelet Tankini Top and Bottom ($16.50 each). With spring break right around the corner, I had to include a swim suit. I think this navy eyelet tankini from Old Navy is perfectly adorable.
4. Filigree Butterfly Ring ($4.00). I could definitely fly away with this hippie butterfly accessory from Charlotte Russe.
5. April Smith and the Great Picture Show, Songs for a Sinking Ship ($9.99). I've been listening to this album non-stop for free on Grooveshark. It's about time I bought the album on iTunes.
6. The Rural Alberta Advantage, Departing ($9.99). I've been waiting a long time for this album to come out and it's finally here! I've also listened to this album on repeat with Grooveshark and most definitely plan to purchase it on iTunes soon.
7. Sequin Tunic Dress ($15.00). I've been eyeing sequined dresses for a while now. I just think they instantly put you in party mode. This little number by Romeo & Juliet Couture from the $15 Store fits my budget and my style. It reminds me of Cat Deely (and my friend Peaches!).
8. Mossimo Messenger Bag ($34.99). I usually like to keep my bag purchases around $20-$30, but I can spend a couple extra dollars to get a bag that looks pricier than it is. This one from Target definitely looks expensive (but isn't!) and comes in this gorgeous mushroom color.
9. Bow Chain necklace ($7.50). How sweet is this little bow necklace from Charlotte Russe? Wanna know what's even sweeter? The price tag!
10. Kashana Lace-up Boots ($29.99). I'm obsessed with these boots in green from Target. I can wear them now to toughen up a soft sundress and then I can carry them through the winter with tights and leggings and jeans - oh my!
Got something in your piggy bank? Leave me a comment below, I'd love hear about it!