Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life lately



If you've been hanging around my blog lately, then you already know that life lately has had a lot to do with my best friend Ashley's wedding. Considering today's photos are all wedding pics, this blog post clearly reinforces that.

But honestly, nothing else too exciting has been going on lately. Just working some track meets, getting in lots of workout time and maybe throw in a date or two here and there. Yeah, I said. There have actually been some dates. Who knows, maybe you guys will get to meet him one day....we'll see!

Also, I think I would be terribly amiss to not saying anything about the tragedy at the Boston marathon yesterday. As a runner myself, this attack definitely hits close to home. I have ran several races, including one marathon (though def not Boston, I am so not that fast) and the thought of someone bombing the finish line and hurting innocent participants and their loved ones who were cheering them on pretty much breaks my heart.

I know there have been several other recent tragic events that have had more casualties than this one did, but like I said, I guess I can just identify with this incident more. My hope is that the city of Boston and our country will come out of this stronger and more united than before. Something tells me we will.



No comments: