Monday, April 8, 2013

Design project: Ashley's wedding programs

photo: Matt Morgan


I feel like I have been talking about my best friend Ashley's wedding for months now. Well, that's probably because I have! But there was just so much surrounding that big day that it was kind of hard not to. Now that the wedding has come and gone (it was yesterday!) I wanted to share the programs I designed.

You might remember her invitations I posted here. Well, we wanted to keep the same design elements and of course color scheme. But Ashley also wanted them to be simple, so we did just a front and back on a half page of cardstock. The result is a classic (aka very "Ashley") wedding program. I was definitely pleased with the way they turned out and I think the bride was, too!






Pin It!

No comments: