Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's in my piggy bank for April?


1. Shabby Apple Fete Des Fleurs Blossom Skirt, $78.00. Love this ballerina inspired tutu skirt! So SJP.
2. Forever 21 Kentucky Bluegrass Boxy Tee, $14.80. I think this would look amazing paired with the ballerina skirt. Just funky and fun.
3. dELiA*s All Over Long Sleeve Lace Dress, $44.50. I adore anything lace right now. I like how this one has a more boho vibe to it than other lace dresses I've seen. (I'd remove the belt though.)
4. Christian Siriano for Payless Julie Mary Jane in Mint, $29.99. Pointy shoes are back and I love this mint green strappy option.
5. ModCloth On the Open Rose Shorts, $42.99. Yes, I'm still obsessed with florals. I need these shorts for spring for sure.
6. Charlotte Russe Mini Chain Strap Evening Bag, $12.99. A lovely lady-like purse that I am picturing perfectly with a flirty dress.
7. Fresh Trends Sapphire Double Sweetheart ($31.64) and Pink Hearts Enamel Square Band ($34.30) Stackable Rings. I've been on a pink and navy kick ever since Ashley's wedding. And I love stackable rings. These heart ones just look so sweet together.
 8. Mossimo Paka Perforated Ankle Boot, $34.99. Confession. I already own these. But they are going to be so amazingly versatile that I wanted to include them in my piggy bank picks anyhow!
9. Necessary Clothing Spiked Bangle in Gold, $12.99. I love this bangle. It's just a little bit edgy, but still dainty and girly.
10. Urban Outfitters Arched Metal Mix Sunglasses, $16.00. How I still don't have any hip high fashion black shades is beyond me. These need to be purchased...pronto!


1 comment:

pippiloo said...

those shoes are GREAT. love that shade of mint!

Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com