I would have never in a million years thought to put these two cream items in my closet together into one outfit. But from the second I saw this photo of Alexa I was smitten with the idea. It just looks so fresh and lady like. And it was things I already had in my closet that had just never been worn together. Hello new outfit (that I didn't recently purchase)!
Oh and in other news, I found all of my lost jewelry! My rings were in my other gym bag (yeah, cause who has two gym bags?) and my heart locket had fallen off in my car. Success!
Here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Sweater, Old Navy (??)
2. Pleated skirt, Forever21 ($19.50)
3. Strappy heels, Rack Room Shoes ($7.50)
4. Clutch, ?? (??)
5. Earrings, bought in Africa ($7.00)
6. Vintage Ray Ban sunglasses, gifted (thanks Mom!)
7. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
Total: Under $75
photos: Leslie Evans