Friday, April 5, 2013

What to wear: Rehearsal dinner




























































































Oh. My. Goodness. I am not even believing Ashley's wedding weekend is actually here. Bananas! But it is,
and I am looking forward to a very fun-filled wedding activity type of weekend. It will so great to finally
have all of our framily back together again.

Considering that I did a "fashion show" from dresses out of Cassidy's closet last night looking for the perfect
dress for the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, I figured I'd just do a little "what to wear" post on that very
topic today.

While I am a firm believer in sticking with a fun, short flirty dress for said occasion (which is obviously what
I borrowed from Cass last night) I also included a few longer dress lengths and even one pant suit in the lineup.
Cause you know, we all have different styles!

Happy friday yall! Hope your weekend is filled with as much love as mine is about to be! :)





Pin It!

No comments: