Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top ten nail polishes




So I realize that some people ascribe to certain nail colors being appropriate for certain seasons. And while yes, I will tend to wear darker shades more in the fall and winter, you can still pretty much find me in any of the ten shades of polish in this post during just about anytime of the year.

Here are my top ten go-to nail polishes:

1. Boris & Natasha by O•P•I
2. Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen
3. One of a Kind by Essie
4. Nirvana by Sinful Colors
5. Sidewalkers by NYC Color
6. Easy Going by Sinful Colors
7. #405 by Lacura
8. Island Corals by Sinful Colors
9. Portfolio by Prevail
10. Black on Black by Sinful Colors







Pin It!

1 comment:

Emma said...

ooh...I've been getting back into painting my nails lately and I'm really intrigued by 2, 5, and 6. will have to keep an eye out for these!

-Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com