Also, how funny is it that when Leslie and I picked this spot for the shoot, we both thought it was just leaves on the ground. But then when I was choosing a shoe shot, I realized, nope those are all cigarette butts. Hot, right? Apparently this is where the entire city of Birmingham comes for a smoke break.
Oh and you'll notice in my last photo I decided to try something new and do a fun jump photo like I've seen some other bloggers do. First I'd like to give major props to Leslie who caught me mid air at least 2x with an iPhone. And I'd also like to note that I did not fall or hurt myself in the process even though I am wearing some major wedge-heeled booties. However, I did hurt my abs laughing so hard with Leslie at how ridiculous I am sure that I looked to any passerbys. Good times.
Here's the cheapskate outfit breakdown:
1. Vintage chambray button down, thrifted ($4.99)
2. Turquoise jeggings, Necessary Clothing ($19.99)
3. Scarf, c/o David & Young
4. Bag, Designer Details in L.A. ($40.00)
5. Blue shoes, Necessary Clothing ($19.99)
6. Triangle earrings, gifted (thanks Joy!)
7. Leaf ring, gifted (thanks Em!)
8. Square ring, Brooklyn Flea ($5.00)
Total: Under $100.00
Photos: Leslie Evans