Monday, April 22, 2013

Splurge on: Lace pieces




For the last few months, it seems that lace has been everywhere. And while I've always thought it a very pretty adornment, I've never realized how versatile lace really is until now. It can be used to create a structured piece, or it can give a girly romantic vibe, or it can even be the perfect boho touch you need for your upcoming music festival wardrobe. Clearly I am like everyone else and falling in love with lace.

Here are just a few pieces that I've got my eye on:

1. Lulu’s Fine Dining Cream Lace Dress, $42.00
2. Prabal Gurung for Target Lace Hard Sided Clutch, $34.99
3. ThreeBirdNest Sheer Simplicity Lace Headband in Plum, $12.99
4. Lulu’s Crochet or the Highway Ivory Crocheted Top, $60.00
5. Forever 21 Lace Paneled Skirt in Black, $15.80
6. Necessary Clothing Cupcake Shorts in Peach, $27.99


1 comment:

pippiloo said...

I adore lace! So pretty and classic. I like the variety of styles you have here.

little motley